Small commercial development experienced needed! - 25% YOY growth - Great benefits
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Lankin-Cerami
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:
Our brands have been providing services to businesses and consumers alike over a combined 200 years. In 2006, we realized our dream of creating the largest family of automotive aftermarket service companies in the country. With 4100+ locations across North America and 14 international countries, we are well positioned to continue growing.Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- 401k match
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Career growth with a rapidly growing company
- Evaluates budget costs for construction by studying plans and specifications.
- Resolves cost differences by analyzing and collecting info.
- Writes up and presents reports, and project plans during pre-construction meetings
- Evaluates bids for construction projects.
- Evaluates costing changes.
- Works closely with architects, civil engineers, general contractors and other professionals.
- Schedules meetings with site managers, and staff.
- Navigates and understands building codes.
- Processes paperwork and travels to building sites as required.
- Stays up to date with safety codes and improvements in construction.
- University Degree / Diploma and 2-4 years.
- May have Master's / Graduate Degree and 0-2 years.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.