Relatient is a leading provider of integrated messaging solutions for practices, hospitals and health care systems. We take a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers.
Ranked as the 2020 Klas Category Leader in Patient Engagement, named one of Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 for 2018 & 2019, and a 2019 Red Herring Top 100 winner, Relatient is changing the way healthcare providers engage with their patients.
On August 5, 2021, Relatient announced the signing of a definitive agreement to merge with Radix Health while also raising $100+ million of additional growth equity capital from its existing investor, Brighton Park Capital and its affiliates. Through the merger, Relatient will add Radix Health's suite of cutting-edge, enterprise-grade patient access solutions to its existing platform to continue to optimize provider schedules, increase patient satisfaction and improve outcomes for healthcare organizations.
Relatient is currently searching for a talented and experienced Project Manager to join our Operations team. This position focuses on the management of Relatient's various solution implementation projects in customer environments. The Project Manager must be able to manage multiple customer implementations at any given time.
- Communicate with customers to understand their current workflow and expectations, define project scope and requirements (i.e., business analysis)
- Proactively identify and manage overall project dependencies ensuring product implementation stays on-time and on-scope
- Develop and maintain project documentation such as project plans, punch lists, configuration guides, etc
- Communicate to customers through regular project status calls and through continuous verbal/email communication the status of the project and next steps
- Act as liaison between users, product management, sales and developers to define software requirements and write detailed functional specifications
- Participate in departmental/branch meetings and training sessions to exchange ideas and develop knowledge and skills
- Maintain internal company project tracking system for each assigned project
- Assure the quality of software being delivered the client, through code reviews with Implementation Managers, Developers and other methodical software quality assurance processes
- Direct project through full lifecycle, including project initiation and requirements definition, planning, execution, monitoring, and project close
- Assist the users in acceptance testing, developing procedures, and updating documentation
- Perform or coordinate the performance of internal processes relating to product configuration for applicable projects
- Act as expert resource for Customer Service, Tech Support and other departments in all functional and content areas associated with a project.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in appropriate project management and implementation processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced on-boarding environment
- Proven work experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Proven work experience in project management in the information technology and healthcare sector using recognized PMI methodologies.
- Proven ability to lead multiple, highly visible projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems, and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate people and teams cross functionally to resolve complex issues within designated time frames
Relatient, Inc., the 2020 KLAS Category Leader in Patient Outreach, is a SaaS-based patient engagement company that utilizes a mobile-first approach to improving patient and provider communication. On behalf of U.S. medical practices and health systems, Relatient engaged patients with more than 200 million messages in 2020 with their digital platform that integrates with over 85 practice management systems and electronic health databases. Relatient's patient messaging, self-scheduling, digital registration and billing solutions drive operational efficiency, new appointments and reviews, reduce no-shows, speed patient payments, and improve patient satisfaction, all while supporting health and care quality initiatives. For more information, visit .
Our team consists of smart, driven, and creative people who are motivated to impact the way in which healthcare providers engage with their patients. Our platform takes a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers.
What We Offer
- Base salary plus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer HSA match contribution
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% employer paid long-term disability insurance
- Generous PTO policy plus 10 paid holidays
- Complimentary perks such as an annual employee awards banquet, holiday parties, monthly lunches, bottomless snacks and coffee
- Casual culture with approachable leadership
- Great office environment
Learn more about our company at relatient.net We are an equal opportunity employer.