**While this role is remote, qualified candidates must live in the state of Florida (ideally Tampa) and be able to travel to our corporate offices in Tampa on an as-needed basis**
Our mission is Better Health. Our passion is helping others.
What's Your Why?
• Are you looking for a career opportunity that will help you grow personally and professionally?
• Do you have a passion for helping others achieve Better Health?
• Are you ready to join a growing team that shares your mission?
Why Join Our Team: At Better Health Group, it's our commitment, our passion, and our culture that sets us apart. Our Team Members make a difference each and every day! They support our providers and payors, ensuring they have the necessary tools and resources to always deliver best-in-class healthcare experiences for our patients. We don't just talk the talk - we believe in it and live by it. Be part of a team that shares your passion and drive, and start living your purpose at Better Health Group.
The Project Analyst role is an operational role, and is responsible for ensuring the forward progression of projects and reporting related to improvements in the Health Services team. The incumbent will report to the Vice President, of Health Services Operations. Project Analysts are responsible for researching, collecting, and analyzing data for the strategic decision-making process in new project developments.
- Research interventions, vendors, and HIE solutions to support the growth of Health Services expansion
- Participate in planning meetings related to new interventions and implementations
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- Create a timely and realistic project plan that aligns with the designated implementation dates
- Create ROI and/or savings estimates per project guidelines
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant client stakeholders, providing ongoing meetings to ensure that project timelines are met
- Assign and monitor resources to ensure project efficiency and maximize deliverables
- Escalate tasks that are at risk of missed timelines
- Provide proactive outreach to task owners to receive regular updates on task completion
- Create or collaborate with various departments to create initial reporting elements related to new project implementation and analyze data results for process improvements
- Create a weekly comprehensive dashboard for all current projects with current status risk factors and key milestones accomplished
- Develop a strong understanding of technical functionalities and current processes for any team involved in project implementations
- Facilitate, create, and maintain workflows and process maps as part of new or ongoing project offerings
- Maintain the Health Service playbook so that it is a consistently updated source of truth and training guide for all Health Services interventions
- Facilitate and execute annual goal tracking, and performance improvement opportunities at department and functional leader levels while updating all reporting tracking, such as Monday.com
- Complete monthly leader-level reporting and presentations for standing meetings (JOCs, initiative performance) and/or dashboard performance
- Assist in current initiative presentation development and maintenance
- Additional duties as assigned
Position Requirements/ Skills:
- A bachelor's degree in a business-related field required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years project management experience
- Experience in a consulting capacity would be ideal (McKinsey, Deloitte, EY)
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven success working with interdisciplinary teams
- Proficient with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for real-time collaboration
- Ability to remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Communicating with others to exchange information
- Repeating motions that may include the wrist, hands, and/or fingers
- Must be able to lift at least 15lbs at times
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
Key Attributes/ Skills:
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of core values and guiding principles
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments
- Can work within our Better Health environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals
- Demonstrated ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams; ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be comfortable communicating with senior-level leadership, providers, and health plans
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be results-oriented with a focus on quality execution and delivery
- Appreciation of cultural diversity and sensitivity toward target patient populations
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a compensation w/bonus and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life
- 401k, with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We're an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.