Construction Project Manager opportunity with attractive base salary plus bonuses! This role will be responsible for ground up/renovation of restaurant, retail and gas station construction projects in the DMV Metro area.
- Recognized as a leader in the construction and development market.
- Fast tract Restaurant/Gas Station Development specialist
- Other Markets include: Senior living, healthcare, retail, religious, and other commercial
- Award winning customer service.
- Executes project with the highest level of excellence, quality, and service.
- Adds value at every state of development and construction process.
- High Quality, sophisticated, maximizing results for larger returns.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Direct and supervise construction or related workers.
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Determine appropriate construction methods and job specifications.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with environmental regulations.
- Control financial's adequately and work hand in hand with superintendents of projects.
- Complete internal reports for project accounting and oversee project profitability.
- 5-10+ years as a Construction Project Manager overseeing the entire life-cycle of new construction projects or renovations
- Must have quick service restaurant or gas station experience
- Bachelors is required; Bachelors in Construction, Architecture, or Engineering is preferred
- Proficient in Procore
- Certifications with OSHA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of estimating
- Experience running multiple projects simultaneously
- Base build experience preferred but not required
Up to $135,000 with opportunity for growth and career advancement!
Vehicle Allowance up to 600/mo and gas allowance
Autonomy within the position, as well as remote opportunity with site visits as needed
Opportunity for a successful career with an award winning company.
If qualified, Apply Now for immediate consideration upon resume submission
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.