Location: Remote/Work from Home (BYOD)
Type: Contract Position at this time
Status: ====/GC Holders
Note: PMP/PMI Certification - Preferred but not required.
- Phone Screen
Potential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Project Management team in the planning, monitoring and execution of all projects within the portfolio.
- Build project management expertise within the team and develop best practices.
- Coordinate and evaluate the work of the Project Management team.
- Ensure exposure to risk is minimized on all projects.
- Provide accurate and timely communication to leadership regarding risks, issues and plans to address each.
- Based on lessons learned, provides recommendations to leadership to improve business and project processes to achieve improved results.
- Develop and provide education and training to non- PMO employees regarding PMO processes.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of project management experience.
- Deliver a single large project or multiple smaller projects at the same time.
- Make informed decisions and ensure adherence to budgets.
- Recommend innovative methodologies, techniques, and criteria for projects.
- Knowledge of workflows and project mapping.
- Communicate updates and project status effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to create scheduled, perform risk assessments and interface with clients
- MS Office - must be proficient in Word and Excel and an expert in Project
- Strong background in the implementation in a call center environment
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Keen analysis, problem identification, and problem resolution capability
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully manage many complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team and ability to mentor new project staff.
Stellar Consulting Group
197 Boston Post Road,
Unit # 334
Marlborough, MA 01752
- provided by Dice