Position: Project Manager
Location: San Jose - Costa Rica
Remote working on the US East Coast time zone
Do you want to use your Project Management expertise to help people around the world do the right thing? Join us at LRN to be a part of a global company where you can make an impact.
LRN is a fast-growing SaaS company providing ethics and compliance management solutions to help clients navigate complex regulatory environments and foster ethical and responsible cultures. After two recent acquisitions and significant organic growth we are proud to be serving nearly 3,000 clients across the US, EMEA, APAC, and Latin America. Our state-of-the-art platform offers clients an intuitive user interface, mobile app, robust analytics, and industry benchmarking enabling clients to create, manage, deliver, analyze, and audit their ethics and compliance programs to align with regulatory guidance. We help some of the world’s most recognized brands reduce organizational risk – enabling them to focus on what they do best.
About the role:
The role of Project Manager will be joining our growing global Delivery Team. This role will be responsible for managing our clients, including some of the leading Fortune 500 companies. The incumbent will own the management of multiple projects for a variety of business segments, and industries. We are seeking a professional who will collaborate and has a passion for managing people, projects, and clients. This role involves coming up with creative ideas and with a keen interest in eLearning domain.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving project plans by understanding client objectives and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Working with the Learning Director to confirm the project scope & goals, business justification, secure project resources and re-iterate the mandate for the project.
- Preparing a detailed project work-plan with associated resource requirement profile identification.
- Reviewing the project plan on a regular basis to ensure the project deliverables are in line with the budget, schedule, scope and make necessary course correction, whenever required.
- Undertaking standard RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies) analysis and establishing the project governance structure and processes.
- Leading, monitoring, and maintaining progress of the project plan to ensure delivery of the key stages and goals within the agreed constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Developing a client-relationship by updating the project progress in a timely manner.
- Developing an effective communication methodology with clients and other project stakeholders.
- Developing a robust reporting of the project status to all its stakeholders.
- Controlling and reporting progress to the Project Steering Group/Learning Director and escalating any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner.
- Initiating corrective action where necessary in order to keep the project on track.
- Continually assessing potential risks and issues, maintaining risk and issue logs, and contingency plans.
- Identifying inter-dependencies between the various stakeholder groups to ensure all are aligned and risks are identified, mitigated, and communicated.
- Managing multiple projects in parallel and meet the standard monthly revenue target
- Coordinating internally with the localization project teams, wherever necessary to ensure project content is delivered on time
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Competitive annual leave entitlement, plus public holidays in Costa Rica
- Bereavement Days
- Health Insurance
- Standard Government benefits for Costa Rica
LRN is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
NOTE: Please submit your application in English / Envíe su currículum en inglésRequirements
- Strong Project Management capabilities with 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Strong Stakeholder Management and Team Management skills.
- Experience in eLearning projects or development of SAAS projects.
- Experience in budget management, commercial and customer experience.
- Familiarity in Mavenlink project management tool.
- Personal attributes include - Organized and detail orientated, Highly professional, Ability to multi-task, and work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills with professional fluency in English – Speaking, Writing & Comprehension
- Willingness to travel.
- Interested in the training industry.