This is a long term contract consulting opportunity with our direct client in Breinigsville, PA for a Document Control Management specialist.
The right candidate will have experience with project-related document Management / Control, and experience working with MS SharePoint and Office 365.
This position will be remote/virtual to start but this person will eventually be expected to be on-site at the client location in Breinigsville, PA once restrictions are lifted.
Required Skills/experience : Electronic document control experience, SharePoint, and MS Office
Preferred: Document control experience in the Midstream, oil & gas, or general Construction industries; SharePoint online experience.
The Project Documentation & Records Coordinator will aid the Project Management Office in driving consistency, efficiency, and effectiveness in supporting Project Documentation and Records Management in compliance to Company policies, manuals, and procedures for all project-related documentation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Ensure consistent, accessible, templated, electronic filing space is established for all projects according to prescribed Project Document Management structure and procedure and is maintained throughout the Project Lifecycle.
- Support Project Managers directly and indirectly with Project Document Management across active Project Portfolio.
- Establish project files within parameters of Project Document Management procedure, and work to obtain approval if deviation is requested.
- Ensure project documentation naming convention, electronic filing taxonomy, and location is consistent with procedure.
- Assist with electronic filing, cross-departmental transmittal, and document retrieval as needed.
- Serve as point of contact for project managers to troubleshoot electronic filing issues and liaison/coordinate with the IT department in troubleshooting technical electronic filing system issues as needed.
- Assist Project Managers with Microsoft 365 file sync.
- Assist Project Managers with accessibility and security permissioning of electronic filing space.
- Work with Project Managers to establish Project Record at project close in accordance to Company standards, procedures, and requirements.
- Ensure Project Record is stored in accordance with Company Retention Schedule and are accessible to the organization according to established security and sensitivity parameters.
- Facilitate cross-departmental electronic record filing transmission of project documentation as needed.
- Assist with project document records retrieval, as needed.
- Ensure electronic filing remains in sync with and in accordance to the Company Document Management System (DMS) requirements and integration expectations.
- Act as a Company Document Management System (DMS) super-user for projects.
- Produce project documentation and records metrics and reporting.
- Preparing and assisting in internal governance audits by providing requested information, producing, and interpreting reports.
- Assist in training Project Managers on interpreting Company Document and Records Management procedures and policies.
- Assist in Company DMS training and guidance to Project Managers regarding the use of the system, as needed.
- Assist with file migrations and perform administrative tasks as needed.
- Ensure electronic filing remains in sync with and in accordance to the Company Document
- Identifying opportunities to improve both internal and end-user experience for electronic filing and Project Document and Records Management procedures.
- High School diploma required.
- S. / B.S. Degree preferred.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project), MS SharePoint and Microsoft 365 experience required.
- 1+ year of SharePoint experience preferred.
- 1+ year of Project-Related Documentation Management/Document Control experience required.
- provided by Dice