Note :- While applying please mention "DCSC-01 # Project Coordinator" in the subject line..
PMO Reporting Support
The Red Cross requires a contractor to support a large modernization projects to build and implement.
• Contractor will be responsible for designing, creating and maintaining Smartsheet artifacts used for PMO reporting and project oversight.
• Contractor will be producing content on weekly/monthly cadence for leadership decks.
• Create charts, graphs, tables and formulas using Excel and PowerPoint.
• Automate notifications, workflows, etc.
• Must be able to use PowerPoint templates, Lucidchart and/or Visio on demand.
• Analyze raw data to ensure that the data was collected properly, process data in visualization software, manage data and conduct QA/QC to ensure accuracy and reliability
• Assist with the cleanup of current Smartsheet workspaces and documents by archiving or flagging items for deletion. Required Skills
Bachelor's Degree required. Strong GPA is a must (3.0 and above)
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years relevant skill experience including the following: knowledge and experience with business processing, and computer technology; knowledge of information systems, and digital data formats.
2+ years of extensive use of Smartsheet or similar tools. Creating dashboards, reports, linked sheets, etc.
3+ years of creating PowerPoint decks for executive/senior leadership consumption.
3+ years of Excel
Experience with project management fundamentals.
Candidate must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and strong interpersonal skills. Possess strong leadership, problem identification/resolution skills, flexibility, and initiative. Comfortable working remote full-time.
Medium/Low cost of living locations only (aka avoid metro areas).
East Coast candidates preferred
- provided by Dice