REQ#: RQ63691Travel Required: 50-75% Public Trust: None Requisition Type: Regular
GDIT is has a great opportunity for a Programmer Advisor supporting Fort Hood, TX. This position requires someone with a current and active Secret clearance.
This position is to provide programming support to systems that enable a cohesive capability to client assets and video teleconferencing units. The system is based on a common architecture which is integrated and synchronized across three, otherwise independent, networks. This system provides operational users with an ability to access and share real time Common Operational Picture (COPs) enabling immediate decision making during real world operations. This forms the backbone that provides the operators with situational awareness for effective execution of missions.
These systems require developmental, testing, and integration support due to a continuously evolving system of systems design maintenance.Desired qualifications:
- Ability to read, interpret and modify Extron, Crestron, and AMX programming language and RS232 control
- Utilizing Extron, Crestron, and AMX applications, interface processors and be able to retrieve existing code as well as upload new code
- Ability to interface different system components utilizing appropriate applications in order to configure and update/roll back firmware as necessary
- Ability to interface different audio components utilizing appropriate applications to modify levels and configurations to get required performance
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix system behavior failures during start up, shut down, and normal operation
- Understand various Cisco Codecs configuration and operation
- Ability to interface Freeport Technology devices in order to configure and update as necessary
- Ability to connect and modify configurations in Cisco switches to keep network traffic active
- BA/BS, 8+ years experience
- Current and Active Secret Clearance
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class. - provided by Dice