This position is responsible for leading the development of new services, marketing, implementation and maximizing customer participation and corresponding department revenue from new and existing vendor partner services. This is accomplished by becoming an expert or SME (subject matter expert) for a variety of services offered. The position will also require interfacing frequently with vendors to develop and implement sound and productive service growth strategies and tactics. This position collaborates with our wholesale and professional services sales teams, as well as directly with wholesale customers to sell our portfolio of vendor services and maximize continual service growth. Strong technical aptitude to develop pricing solutions - SQL Server, My SQL, Word, Powerpoint, Visio, Excel.Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manages, markets, and grows existing professional services. Drives innovation leading to increasing value and growth of new or existing services.
- Work with business users to create detailed requirements that technical teams can use to build software solutions. Create and document solutions for understanding between business and development teams.
- Define solutions that accomodate competing business needs, build agreements between stakeholders. Test and validate projects.
- Builds strong relationships with product stakeholders, including customers, vendors, subject matter experts and other Professional Services teams.
- Consistently reinforces the value and benefits of the services with our participating customers.
- Possesses ability to effectively represent and sell specific professional services to customers.
- Prepares and summarizes program key metrics to establish business case for new products and positively influence customers during sales process.
- Demonstrates expertise and leadership on specific professional services.
- Manages or provides guidance and leadership to direct and indirect team members.
- Works closely with department P&L accounts to ensure accurate revenue and expense details are provided to accounting teams for entry and monitoring results and participating in annual budgeting.
- Proactively identifies, investigates, and resolves problems while establishing processes to mitigate future occurrences to ensure program accuracy, compliance, and customer satisfaction.
- Establish processes and conducts reviews of program attributes including pricing, billing, costs, and revenue to ensure program quality, consistency and accuracy are met.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge with third party service provider tools and the ability to inform customers and team members regarding the tools while also providing product requirements feedback to vendors...
- Follows all regulatory and UNFI policies standards while handling sensitive vendor and retail customer data.
- Performs other relevant job duties as required.
- BS degree in Business Management and / or Marketing, 4 - 6 years relevant work experience
- Experience as a Business Systems Analyst or Programming Analyst
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead others, possesses excellent interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong customer focus and demonstrated ability to work with geographically dispersed customers, associates, and vendors
- Ability to independently prioritize work
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge and experience of SharePoint and Salesforce (myBiz) use and functionality preferred. May require detailed technical knowledge and / or specific advanced technical knowledge
- SQL, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Understand a wide range of technologies: frameworks, databases, web interfaces, webservices, debugging and security considerations. Data conversion and scrubbing, create data for developers.
- Demonstrates strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Demonstrates strong facilitation skills with the ability to drive toward common solutions
- Demonstrates strong interviewing, listening and observational skills used to identify and define business needs. Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, lead associates or peers and present information to vendors, customers and internally to achieve UNFI goals
- Demonstrates strong analytical and conceptual skills used to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, while reconciling discrepancies. Demonstrates ability to organize tasks to ensure timely completion and follow up with team members, customers, and stakeholders
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.