Join a team that puts its People First! First American's Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit .
Come join our First American Team as a Program Manager. This position will be remote-based! The Program Manager is responsible for managing programs or multiple projects, with complex interdependencies, on an ongoing and regular basis. Responsible for project planning and status reporting, risk management, and issue resolution. The Program Manager works more often with strategy and articulates the goals and objectives of the program and how it will impact the business.
* Independently manages multiple projects/programs typically moderate in size with complex interdependencies
* Manages overall tactical aspects of program
* Participate in the creation and execution of work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
* Develop program deliverables including program roadmaps, plans, scope, and schedules and establishes governance
* Conducts risk monitoring and controls to ensure ability to achieve expected outcomes, on time and on budget
* Communicates program status to team and stakeholders to ensure their understanding of risks, issues and activities related to the program
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
* Successful track record designing, developing, and executing complex projects in area of functional expertise
* Experience with program management methodologies and techniques, and their application in business and technical environments
* Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills
* Strong MS Office Suite skills
* Leadership skills to inspire coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence
* Ability to self-start and be versatile in a dynamic environment
* Conceptual understanding of current technologies and methodologies to plan and communicate effectively with project team and sponsors
* Experience developing and managing complex program budgets
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Advanced degree or certification preferred
Licenses or Certificates
* PMP Desirable
Typical Range of Experience
* Typically 8-10 years of directly related experience
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.