Windstream is a leading provider of advanced network communications and technology solutions for consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across the U.S. Windstream offers bundled services, including broadband, security solutions, voice, and digital TV to consumers. The company also provides data, cloud solutions, unified communications and managed services to business and enterprise clients. The company supplies core transport solutions on a local and long-haul fiber-optic network spanning approximately 150,000 miles.
About the Role:
We are seeking to hire a seasoned Program Manager to join our team on a very strategic cross-functional program. If you're a passionate, highly communicative, detail oriented, problem solving, self-starter, Kinetic by Windstream is a great company for you!
What You'll Do:
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Coordinate strategic programs cross-functionally across marketing, sales, field operations, IT and external partners in order to ensure implementation of those programs.
- Lead the pre-launch activities to warm the market within designated timelines and in targeted geographies.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables and timelines.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and adjust as needed.
- Report program status and progress.
Do You Have:
- Bachelor's degree in operations management, business, or a related field.
- 7-10 years of project management and related experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Prefer Project Management Certification.
- Ability to be highly inquisitive, take initiative without prompting, and collaborate with others to gain a solid understanding of the overall strategy of our business unit while continually seeking out ways to improve results.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint) and experience in Hyperion Essbase, SQL Server, Tableau, or similar reporting tools is desired.
- Ability to summarize findings and develop an appropriate narrative.
- History of building & maintain excellent relationships, with ability to work well across varying levels and functions
- Track record of delivering results on time and on schedule.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Solid analytical, organization and critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and workflow.
- Flexibility to quickly pivot as the needs of the business change.
- Commitment and drive to achieving success.
- Telecom experience preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Identity Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
Windstream DEI&B Statement: Connecting people in a world of infinite possibilities. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and the inclusive, equitable culture we are building fosters belonging and empowers each one of us to create amazing customer experiences.
Our Employee Resource Groups:
- WinVets - Veteran Employee Resource Group
- WOW - Women Employee Resource Group
- WINPRIDE - LGBTQ Employee Resource Group
- WBPN - Black Professional Resource Group
- WARG - Ability Resource Group
- LaFamilia -Hispanic Resource Group
Actual base pay for this job will depend on the candidate's primary work location and other factors, such as relevant skills and experience.Qualifications
College degree in a Technical or related field and 8 years professional level experience with 3-4 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or 12 years professional level related Technical experience with 3-4 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience desired.
Job Category: Project Management
Primary Location: US-New Jersey-Virtual Office NJ 1.16
Other Locations: United States
Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, current military status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law, and to give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals and protected veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.