, you're more than just a number. Our employee relationship managers support you throughout your engagement, providing career guidance and reemployment assistance. Join eXcell
As a Program Manager Non Tech 2
, you will develop, maintain, and manage program requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks and challenges. In addition, you will support Managers to drive a program or projects and work closely with program / process owners, stakeholders, and business partners to identify business change and drive the consensus necessary to adopt a manageable change strategy. The ideal candidate will manage programs and projects involving multiple parties / organizations with conflicting agendas and business priorities, and lead cross-organization project teams towards targeted and scheduled outcomes. You will also engage with program / process owners, stakeholders, and business partners as necessary to communicate project objectives, strategy, tactics, and ongoing progress. This is a remote position.
This resource will be split 50 / 50 to assist with various projects across both Security & Privacy for our FastTrack organization. This resource would work closely with the Security & Privacy Program Managers, to monitor, sustain and report on projects across this space.Responsibilities:
• Work collaboratively with the Program Managers and team to maximize productivity
• Assist with project team communications, through appropriate channels
• Organization of project documentation
• Contribute to entire project lifecycle
• Organize, attend, participate in project team meetings
• Distribute minutes to all members
• Help maintain / monitor / report on project plans, schedules, and tasks
• Coordinate with Service Owners on their tasks to ensure workflow remains on track and status is updated
• Assist with ADO status updates
• Undertake some project tasks, as required
• Assist with light research on open project items and summaries of findings.
• Help prepare presentation materials, as required.
• Help drive Security / Privacy / Infra Project Sprint Cycles / hold daily scrum mtgs
• Manage ADO work items and tracking cross portfolio
• Build reporting and statusing for projectsRequirements:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to understand direction quickly and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient with Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• Experience with project management with ADO or Jira similarFull COVID-19 vaccination may be required.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. ** eXcell
™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell
™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit . INDRMT