At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
Naval Power Finance has an immediate need for a Program Financial Planner.
Finance serves as a critical business partner by providing the analysis, insight and guidance to enable strategic decision making and achieve bottom-line results. Frequent interaction with various functions and multiple levels of the organization will be needed, so the successful candidate must possess strong presentation, communication, and professional skills.
There's no such thing as a perfect candidate, so don't hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
* Coordination and preparation of the Program Five Year and Annual Operating Plans, quarterly EAC presentations, monthly financial forecasts, monthly financial status and variance analysis reporting to Program Leadership Team
* Working capital reporting, and ad hoc Missiles / Corporate / Naval Power requirements
* Analysis of Program on a Page submittals provided by program financial analysts
* Element of Cost analysis and data / variance submittals
* Frequent interaction with various functions and multiple levels of the organization will be needed, so the successful candidate must possess strong presentation, communication, and professional skills
* The nature of this role will offer an analyst the opportunity to work closely with the Program Office Team, as well as technical leads, CAMS, and functional support.
An advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for additional years of experience as follows: Masters' is equal to 2 years of experience.
Qualifications You Must Have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or related
* 5 years finance related work experience
* Experience interfacing and conducting business with various functional disciplines (engineering, supply chain, etc.)
* Experience in using SAP Business Systems
* Experience with desktop computer skills, particularly in the use of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) Advanced Excel proficiency (Lookups, Pivot Tables, Graphing, etc.)
Qualifications We Value:
* Ability to meet critical deadlines and develop and apply solutions and process improvements
* Energetic self-starter with good organizational skills Exceptional analytical ability
* Effective written and verbal skills
* Prior Experience in FP&A concepts, related systems, and processes
* Experience preparing presentation packages for executive level review
* Ability to communicate effectively with peers and with leadership
What We Offer:
Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the excellent benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.