DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. The world's largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience. Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues at DXC.com.
Essential Job Functions
* Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
* Assists in analyzing and documenting client's business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
* Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
* Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
* Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
* Executes systems tests from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing test results in various phases.
* Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried through phase of project.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred
* Three or more years of business analysis experience
* Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
* Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
* Experience working with computer programming concepts and basic language
* Experience working with
* Correspondence, BA, ACE or other correspondence system/s
* Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
* Communication skills
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Presentation skills to communicate with management and customers
* Personal computer and business solutions software skills
* Ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members and the ability to multitask
* Willingness to travel
If you are an applicant from the United States, Guam, or Puerto Rico
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. View postings below.
We participate in E-Verify. In addition to the posters already identified, DXC provides access to prospective employees for the Federal Minimum Wage Poster, Federal Polygraph Protection Act Poster as well as any state or locality specific applicant posters. To access the postings in the link below, select your state to view all applicable federal, state and locality postings. Postings are available in English, and in Spanish, where required. View postings below.
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email.
Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.