Job Title: Products Data Analyst(Remote) Job Duration: 06 Months; potential temp to hire Job Location: May be remote long term but candidate should be in one of the target areas below so that they are aligned with a client site and may go on-site sporadically if needed. Cities to consider: Dublin/Bay Area, CA. - Bradenton, FL - Fort Mill, SC - Austin, TX - Reno, NV **** Job Summary / Overview
: The Product Business Analyst will support a hybrid role where product management meets business analyst. Relying on your knowledge of product management, this role will manage work both analytical and administrative by completing research, discovery, assessments, triage, testing, analyses and recommending enhancements. Essential Duties/Responsibilities
• Research, and triage production support issues within our Service Now/IT request system.
• Evaluate the backlog in JIRA and enhancement list, identify overlaps and recommend or make improvements.
• Coordinate business user validation, complete the high-level testing acceptance criteria, and ensure documentation is correct; working with UX Writers to prepare updates.
• Prepare Monthly release notes highlighting the changes and benefits delivered.
• Identify and document product and business requirements, and drive product enhancements based on insight from discovery.
• Recognize business rules and apply requirements as needed to ensure spirit of the original product is maintained.
• Work with team to identify dependencies on other products to deliver end to end solutions.
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to design and perform experiments (including product discovery experiments) and follow through with validation of resultsEducation
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field. Experience
• Product Management and/or Business Analyst experience of 2+ years in a Product Manager, Product Strategy, Solutions Consulting or related occupation.
• General understanding of Human Resources concepts/compliance or experience with a PEO a plus. Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Analytical mindset with product management knowledge ideal.
• Agile development methodologies like Scrum experience.
• Familiar with Atlassian Jira
• Continuous follow-up and follow-through with stakeholders.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, intermediate Excel knowledge.
* Familiarity with PeopleSoft HCM A major PLUS!
• Knowledge of PEO products, services, and markets, as well as operations, cross-functional workflows, and interaction between the various company units, processes, and systems, a plus.