About the role:
You are a solution seller by nature, training, and experience, who is genuinely curious, and confident speaking with customers. You’re a persuasive self-starter, a good listener while having a high degree of personal accountability in communicating cross-functionally and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline. You have a growth mindset and maintain the highest level of integrity. Since a majority of your time will be spent on emails, calls, and web conferences with customers, we expect an infectious positive attitude when prospecting, presenting, and closing! You should have experience with SDR/BDR processes, selling SaaS (ideally productivity solutions), and working with mid-size to large companies, across a variety of industries.
At the heart of this role lies a fervent enthusiasm for driving technology adoption and championing digital transformation. The ideal candidate will be someone who not only appreciates the nuances of SaaS products but is also captivated by the transformative power they hold within modern businesses. You'll be expected to deeply understand and passionately communicate the value proposition of our all-encompassing productivity platform, ClickUp. As a product-led advocate, your role extends beyond selling; it's about inspiring change, demonstrating how our product's innovative features can seamlessly integrate into and enhance our clients' workflows.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with customers and prospects in the EMEA region
- Represent the company’s products and services, using comprehensive knowledge as well as consumer research to explain how our solutions meet customer needs
- Work tightly with our marketing, product and sales teams to identify new opportunities to pursue, closing product-led opportunities and elevating our senior AEs into strategic opportunities
- Running effective pipeline generation activities including outbound prospecting, inbound lead management, strong qualification & discovery
- Helping product-led teams to navigate through our buying process
- Elevating our senior AEs into well qualified opportunities for broader adoption of ClickUp
- Identify best practices for refining the company’s lead-generation and pipeline-generation playbooks
- Serve as a product specialist on ClickUp products and services.
What you’ve achieved so far:
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in outbound sales and/or success/account management with a strong passion for sales as your primary career focus.
- A proven track record of consistently hitting targets in previous jobs or extracurriculars.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Customer empathy and genuine curiosity for prospects and their needs.
- Ability to create, manage, & maintain interdepartmental relationships and work together to achieve joint goals.
- Consistent track record of achieving measurable inside sales goals in a sales environment.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; phenomenal and collaborative teammate.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing and presentation skills with a coachable attitude.
- Sales methodology training including Command of the Message, SPIN, Challenger, Sandler or others a strong plus (but not required)
- Sales training and/or experience with salesforce.com, Outreach, Zoominfo, and LinkedIn is a plus (but not required).