About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a television broadcast company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Gray is the largest owner of top-rated local television stations and digital assets in the United States ("U.S."). Gray currently owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 113 television markets that collectively reach approximately 36% of U.S. television households. During 2020, Gray's stations were ranked first in 70 markets, and ranked first and/or second in 86 markets, as calculated by Comscore's audience measurement service. Gray also owns video program production, marketing, and digital businesses including Raycom Sports, Tupelo Honey, and RTM Studios, the producer of PowerNation programs and content, and is the majority owner of Swirl Films.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
About Tupelo Honey:
Tupelo Honey is a full-service production company with over 25 years of experience in sports, music and entertainment. One of the nation's largest independent production companies, Tupelo Honey produces live network broadcasts, live streams, REMI live video productions, documentaries, reality programming, commercials, branded entertainment, promos and digital content. Featuring offices in New York, Indianapolis, Atlanta, Nashville and Charlotte, Tupelo's Emmy Award-winning staff creates content across all linear, digital, OTT and social media platforms.
This position is remote. Work on and support live productions with a focus on sports in the role of Production Manager/ Operations Producer. Primary focus of the position will be in the execution of remote productions from inception to completion.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Work on a production team to create, develop, and execute all aspects of a remote production
• Ability to create, manage and reconcile production budgets
• Manage, arrange, and schedule all on-site logistics
• Ability to crew events, book travel, and hotels
• Grow and maintain Tupelo Honey's crew database and manage schedules
• Work with our accounting department on approving invoices, coding invoices, and getting them into the payment portal
• Be proficient in handling payroll on events where applicable
• Create production documents
• Work in conjunction with production staff and team to provide creative input on more efficient approaches to projects
• Other duties as needed and/or assigned
Preferred Candidate Experience -
• Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis on Communications
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software suite
• Substantial experience in live-event production for television
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat is a plus
Other Qualifications -
• Ability to work extended hours and travel as needed
• Ability to multi-task on live remote productions
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and manage deadlines
• Strong sense of customer service
• Good organizational skills
• Driving record in good standing
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to , you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter and references
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.