Location: Remote - USA
Email resume and portfolio to
Hayden5 is seeking a Production Coordinator. In this role, you will work closely with the producers and UPM's within Hayden5's production department. This role will be full time in our New York office, and will need to work from the office.
In this role you are responsible for ensuring all logistics and information for the job are organized and entered into the internal system. This role will support the Sr. Producer and Sr. Unit Production manager on executing productions as well as supporting the Head of Production with day to day operations.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, with great attention to detail are required for this role. Candidates' ideal background would include full-time experience at a full service production company that focused on producing both tent-pole, high-budget productions, as well as high-volume, quality, one-offs or series.
This role requires knowledge of standard crew roles along with understanding of required experience for said roles for all types of video content, including TV, commercial, to digital content and post production.
- Work with UPM's to file vendor paperwork. This includes CC AUTHS, COI's, and other on-boarding documentation.
- Work with the Head of Production to review vendor contracts and other external on-boarding documents.
- Secure production rental equipment, transportation, lodging, and meals for Hayden5 projects.
- Secure local and county film permits.
- Work closely with UMP's to facilitate vendor covid19 testing and questionnaire audits.
- Help UPM's with reconciliation tasks after project completion.
- Schedule department meetings along with pre-production meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Handle the department's main-line and direct calls to internal team members.
- Work closely with Producers with casting vendors & outreach.
- Creation of pre-production schedules when necessary.
- Provide fulfillment services to Hayden5 vendors when needed.
- Work professionally as the secondary point of contact with clients.
- Support the planning and producing of quality video content.
- Work within deadlines to deliver all necessary items to the crew department.
- Perform all duties of a production coordinator as commonly known in the media production industry.
- Send all FedEx labels.
- Generate COI's or get assistance from Senior team members for complex insurance issues.
- Gather all logistical production documents related to the job.
- Live and work within the New York City Metro Area.
- 2 years of experience working in the film & television industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with G Suite and Acrobat.
- Practical understanding of current video production equipment and technology.
- Practical understanding of the video production process.
- Practical knowledge of Covid19 safety and standard testing procedures.
- Practical experience working on-set.