Geomagical Labs is a startup inside of IKEA. We are crafting advanced technology into magical consumer home design experiences for tens of millions of users.
To help raise the bar for customer experience, we are looking for a creative & diligent product support analyst with a passion for consumer applications and new technology. In this role, you will help improve our product by becoming an expert user of our applications, supporting customer questions, analyzing customer results & problems, prioritizing areas for improvement, and serving as an advocate for our users.
This role combines aspects of technical customer support, product management, software QA, and analytics. This could be a great opportunity for a creative, detail-oriented, empathetic person to unlock doors in product management, product development, business analytics, and technical support industries. For this role, we will consider talented and ambitious people early in their career, because attention to detail and empathy matter more than experience.
Particular responsibilities of this role include:
- Working closely with customers by addressing their service requests, gathering feedback, and taking proactive steps to resolve their issues while gaining a deeper understanding of their needs.
- Creating and maintaining content for our Help Center. The Help Center content should be a valuable resource to help users comprehend IKEA Kreativ.
- Monitoring and ensuring the resolution of reported issues, preventing anything from falling through the cracks, and advocating for the changes we want to see.
- Becoming a proficient user of our product by reproducing obscure customer problems and scenarios, as well as identifying new issues and edge cases within the product.
- Join a mission-driven company, strategically backed by an influential global brand.
- Work in a dynamic team of computer vision, AI, computational photography, AR, graphics, and design professionals, and successful serial entrepreneurs.
- Work from our downtown Palo Alto headquarters, or fully remote work.
- The USA salary for this position ranges $38 to $45 an hour. Salary is to be determined by location, role, skill, and experience level.
- Flexible hours / Fully Remote.
- Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
- 1-2 years experience as a product tester or technical customer service agent in the consumer software industry preferred
- Solid spreadsheet skills, and ability to organize/chart/present findings.
- An eager-to-learn problem-solver who is enthusiastic about helping & learning from customers.
- Excited about consumer mobile & web apps (interior design interest or previous experience a plus).
- Emotionally intelligent, with excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented & reliable self-starter who "gets things done" with minimal supervision.
- Thrives in a cross-functional team environment.
- BONUS: Experience using Agile issue tracking tools (like Jira) and content management systems.
- Must be willing to work at least 20 hours/week (location is flexible, as we support remote work).