You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you'll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
This opening is for a Product Performance Analyst. In this role, you will provide tactical and analytical support to leadership to analyze performance and ensure success of product lines within the business unit.
As a Product Performance Analyst, you will:
* Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis on product performance, competitive position, product innovation, and product development.
* Lead sub-projects and smaller initiatives.
* Assist in identifying required product modifications and enhancements.
* Assist in monitoring and tracking industry demands and competitor enhancements.
* Assist in product development strategy formulation.
* Serve as product subject matter expertise for assigned states.
* Build trust-based relationships with peers within health plan.
* Ability to travel up to 10%.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
* Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
* Competitive pay
* Paid Time Off including paid holidays
* Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
* 401(k) and stock purchase plans
* Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
* Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
* 2 years of healthcare or health insurance experience.
* Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
* Project management experience
* Product development experience.
* Six Sigma or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
* Power BI experience.
PLEASE NOTE: The selected candidate would need to work in either the Pacific or Central Time Zone hours.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.