Product Owner - Remote
What you'll be doing
As a Product Owner/Analyst, you will align information technology systems with business operations by analyzing and developing innovative integrated software solutions. You will be a key member of Technology and Innovation Group at TTEC - working with cross-functional teams from different business units to identify, scope, document and deliver results on initiatives that will help transform TTEC's business.
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products. Implement new technologies advancements in the field of system and enterprise architecture.
- Collaborates with global commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer. Analyze data through data mining and analysis. Design the data model structure and relationship or entity relation diagram of the business.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Facilitate and optimize the system design process by simplifying the work of designers and system implementers
- Drive end-to-end business and technical solution by coordinating various phases of software development life cycles (SDLC)
- Works with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- Act as a Project Manager for small initiatives by managing project timeline, approvals, defining the cost and ROI, and being the stakeholder's point of contact/ coordinator.
- Assist QA team with creation and implementation of test plan/cases
What you'll need to succeed (Senior BA)
- 3 years of experience in writing business requirements and clearly documenting them for technical team.
- 1 year(s) of experience as Product Owner / Project manager that manages timeline, defines cost/ROI and technical team / stakeholder coordinator. Or experience in Agile -Scrum methodology in writing epic/user stories and managing backlog priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and ability to facilitate discussions
- Experience in creating prototypes/mockups for helping visualize the user interface and experience
- Experience in creating data model structure, data mining and data visualization by using Microsoft Excel, Power BI/Tableau/Looker. Knowledgeable in database queries such as MSSQL, Oracle or MySQL.
- Knowledge in using Microsoft office tools, Microsoft Visio and can make flowcharts / presentation for executive level.
- Knowledge in using Jira as scrum tracking application and project management tool.
- Knowledge in using Confluence as collaboration wiki application and storage of artifacts.
- Self-motivated and requires minimal supervision
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in API-Webservices / Postman tool or similar
- Knowledge in any automation tool (Automation Anywhere, Pega Open Span, Informatica)
- Knowledge in ServiceNow
- Knowledge in DevOps as scrum tracking application
- Experience in creating test plan and test cases
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The anticipated starting range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $77,000 - $123,000. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.