Do you have strong verbal and written communication skills?
* Are you able to work effectively as part of a team?
* Do you have prior Healthcare work experiences (Clinical Trials or Biotech))?
* Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment?
* Do you have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills?
* Are you detail-oriented?
If so, you might just be a good candidate for this role!
We are looking for a talented Product Owner/Product Manager to join our end-clients team. Candidates needs to have a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) management background and a proven history of successfully leading cross-functional projects across multiple technologies, business, and product teams. Prior healthcare experience is a plus.
* Software product and solutions program roadmap creation, release schedule creation, and life cycle management of existing and new products, solutions, and programs.
* Scoping and delivering features and user story grooming and approval management.
* With a background in SW development, assess estimates, designs, and validate effort with engineers and architects to create a realistic delivery schedule.
* Responsible for prioritization of deliverables with project managers, analysts, engineers through Sprint planning, and maintaining sprint schedules for their given product releases.
* Work with engineers on technical, design, infrastructure aspects of the product/project.
* Facilitate communication within and between the development teams and support teams, QA, and the product owners to collaboratively develop solutions.
* Manage issues to resolution, provide escalation management, make appropriate tradeoffs, and meet committed timelines.
* Identify risks and work with the team to mitigate them.
* Prior Healthcare Experience - Required (Clinical Trials or Biotech)
* 5+ years of experience as hands on Product Owner, Project Manager in Agile environments
* 5+ years in web development or development management experience.
* Strong Software Development Life Cycle experience (including development and testing)
* Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional software/service projects/programs to successful completion.
* Ability to take complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner
* Ability to study the domain, convert vague discussions to user stories for validations.
* Must be able to influence and negotiate right answers without overbearing to others.
* Excellent analytical skills to ensure root causes are identified for issues.
* Experience with Agile Scrum, Sprints and run ceremonies) Sprint Planning (Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospective)
* Experience with upper management reporting, presentation creation, and curation, metric measurements, SLA understanding, and reporting, resolving issues within the prescribed time.
* Can-do attitude with the ability to wear multiple hats in a project team.
* Understands the nuances of organizations and has excellent soft skills to understand the expectations and deliver to those expectations.
* Excellent written documentation skills and verbal presentation skills to quickly document concepts, plans, metrics and trends, and overall project lifecycle content.
* Diligence meeting facilitation and follow-through behavior is necessary.
* Ability to commit and deliver, take accountability and empowerment with a diligent focus on process.
* Design thinking mindset with a focus on continuous improvement and process