Excel Global Solutions is a global provider of Information Technology Services, Products, and Business Solutions. We provide world-class technology services by constantly exploring and implementing innovative solutions that drive long-term business value to our customers.
We are looking for a couple of "Product Manager/Product Owner" who can work REMOTE for one of our client based out at Chicago, IL. It is a Contract to Hire after 6 months.
Role:Product Manager/Product Owner
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Note:Data/Web Crawling experience is Must. Please mention your Data/Web Crawling experience in the responsibilities of your projects and share your updated resume.
Roles and responsibilities:
- 8+ years' experience working as Product Owner/Product Manager.
- Expertise in requirements gathering, preparing Business and Functional requirement documents.
Experience facilitating the development and documentation of use cases.
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria and provide requirements walk through to Development and QA teams.
- Address requirements questions and perform functional testing for user acceptance.
- Ability to present and explain project specific information to diverse types of audiences.
- Ability to research, classifies, and prioritizes business, user and functional requirements.
- Solid skills effectively managing multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to estimate work effort at project initiation stage as well as project milestones for business analysis/development activities.
- Identify and document functional specifications and supporting artifacts during the software development lifecycle, based on user needs and industry standards.
- Should have Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of management.
Experience in SQL
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong consulting skills.
- provided by Dice