PRODUCT OWNER, REMOTE
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Product Owner for our client located in Louisville, KY. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. START DATE: ASAP ONSITE/REMOTE:
Remote WAGE TYPE:
W2/1099 WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
Job Requirements: PRODUCT OWNER JOB SUMMARY
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
The Product Owner leads or coordinates cross-functional project/program teams from design to delivery of fully developed products that are ready for customer use. The Product Owner work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.PRODUCT OWNER RESPONSIBILITIES
PRODUCT OWNER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions.
- Investigates facts and develops solutions to problems during the design and planning phases.
- Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders.
- May be responsible for feasibility studies, field trials management, identifying product gaps, defining product requirements and engaging with customers to understand market needs and trends.
- Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas.
- Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed.
PRODUCT OWNER PREFERED JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of technical experience
- 5+ years of leadership and/or project management experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences