At Lynton, we don't work in a traditional "office." We don't do the "9 to 5." Instead, we ignore conventional borders for the most qualified candidates to develop superior integrated inbound marketing solutions. Whether you're a website specialist, developer, marketing, or integration expert, we'll provide you the flexibility and support needed to grow professionally and personally. Because when you're happy with your job, your innovative spirit can shine!
As an Elite HubSpot partner, Lynton works with some of the best and brightest organizations looking to grow with the HubSpot growth stack which includes our SyncSmart app solutions. SyncSmart is like a "startup within an agency" - productizing our expertise from 10+ years building custom HubSpot integrations for growing businesses. We use cloud-based technology to launch scalable integration apps to thousands of HubSpot users worldwide. We are currently looking for a uniquely talented individual to fill the role of Product Marketing Manager. You will be our product marketing expert, reporting to our product manager, and will be considered a key member of our brand marketing team as we expand our product portfolio. You will be responsible for telling the story of our apps and continue to help position SyncSmart as an innovative, technical leader in HubSpot apps and integrations. You will oversee new app launches every quarter as well as the rollout of a new partner channel program within your first year.
If you're interested in this position, here are a few questions to ask yourself: Are you passionate about (and have experience in) creating, planning, and executing inventive brand marketing and app launch strategies to help businesses successfully position SaaS products in the marketplace? Are you zealous about keeping up with industry trends to provide innovative ideas which help reach sales goals and success metrics? Does helping drive growth in our business, our clients' businesses and our people excite and energize you? If you answered yes to all of the above, then our company may be the perfect next step in your career!Who We Are
Lynton is a fast-growing inbound marketing and technology company in the HubSpot ecosystem. We sell strategic partnerships encompassing sales, marketing, and web development services to growth-driven organizations. We make products such as marketing apps that extend HubSpot and integrations between HubSpot and other cloud software. We are poised for massive expansion in the coming years and need to align ourselves with the right people who can handle our immediate operational needs as well as help us expand, while growing their career.
If you're smart, and can see a vision, solve a problem, and rally a team to execute your plan, this could be the ideal place for you!Core values
We hire and fire based on our core values. We expect you will too. You will understand:
Why our team loves working at Lynton:
- Dive right in: we're in a fast-paced, competitive industry. We value people who can immerse themselves without being afraid of new technology or process.
- Solve the unsolvable: we tackle some of the toughest challenges for our clients, and build some of the industry's most innovative solutions. We must know when to exercise this talent, and apply our problem-solving abilities to the best opportunities.
- We before me: we don't let our ego get in the way of our company's success.
- Teach as we learn: we're in a constant state of learning at Lynton. It's important that we all reap the rewards of our growth journey.
- Question to understand: asking the right questions, and listening to others - our customers, our team, and our community - is critically important in guiding our decision-making and company strategy.
- Growth driven: we know that our organization and everyone within it has the potential to develop, grow, and learn. We commit to each other, take risks, accept our failures, and encourage determination, so we can continually push the boundaries and move forward.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and bonus program
- We're always learning
- Paid training (online courses, instructor-led, and conferences)
- Remote/virtual workplace
- Annual company retreat
- Serve as an advocate, evangelist, and subject matter expert on SaaS product brand awareness which includes owning the messaging, positioning and marketing of all current and future apps for SMSZap and SyncSmart.
- Strategize, plan and execute go-to-market strategies for all new SyncSmart app releases to hit target KPIs through driving positive outcomes and experiences
- Maintain detailed sales and marketing documentation, including new customer onboarding, partner enablement, knowledge base, product listings, and internal process documentation
- Communicate and train on launches, changes and updates from the product team to support teams
- Partner with sales and product managers to build demos, webinars, video and related content, delivering thought leadership and maintaining consistency across the sales cycle.
- Create and maintain website content and marketplace listings
- Keep up-to-date on the latest app releases, HubSpot product updates, and industry trends
- Promote positive teamwork and collaboration in a remote environment, with an emphasis on team engagement and open sharing of skills and information
- Partner with sales, integration, product, and operations teams to support goals based on quarterly and annual objectives
- Understand developer speak and highly technical details behind HubSpot apps and integrations
- Technical SEO and paid advertising experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 3 years experience leading marketing initiatives
- Minimum 2 years in SaaS product marketing
- Strong communication skills with the ability to inspire, engage, and build collaborative relationships
- Self-directed, highly motivated, "can do" attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects and products at the same time
- Strategic, detail-oriented, self-starter, data-driven
- Experience in HubSpot preferred
- Experience in design and/or copywriting preferred
Professional references required including prior managers. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Powered by JazzHR