Partner Marketing Manager
Nozomi Networks () is the emerging leader of IoT cybersecurity. Whether our clients need fast product enhancements, onsite engineering support, or rapid deployment across continents, we deliver. We accelerate digital transformation by providing exceptional network visibility, threat detection and operational insight for OT and IoT environments.
The Product Marketing Manager will create content that helps enable Nozomi and our partners' sales teams to clearly understand Nozomi Networks' differentiation, business value and industry-leading technology. Content will be customer-facing as well as sales training and enablement tools.
Our diverse ecosystem of partners includes strategic alliances, technology integration partners and channel reseller partners.Primary Responsibilities:
The Product Marketing Manager will create both customer-facing as well as sales-facing content and tools for our direct and partner sales channels.
Your duties will include activities and deliverables, such as:
- Creating messaging guides, collateral, videos, and sales tools to support Nozomi Networks' go-to-market activities
- Collaborating with the Nozomi Networks marketing team to develop innovative demand generation campaigns, product launches, and marketing programs
- Training our sales channels on the problems we solve for our buyers and users as well as the value we deliver
- Engaging with partners to create content to enable their go-to-market activities such as joint solution briefs, and campaigns-in-a-box
- Working with new partners to understand their buyer personas, go-to-market strategy and how to amplify sales through joint marketing
- Maintaining content on our Partner Resource Center
- 5-8 years product marketing, product management, technical marketing, evangelism, or other relevant experience required
- OT, IT, or IoT security domain expertise required
- Partner domain experience preferred
- Marketing SaaS products preferred
Additionally, we expect this person to become a subject matter expert on Nozomi Networks products and technologies.
Powered by JazzHR