WHO WE ARE
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world.
We're seeking a strong and motivated Product Marketing Manager to be a key contributor in a high-performing Product Marketing team, overseeing marketing for Litigation Analytics, News and Docket products. Join our team and help lawyers win cases, manage their work more efficiently, serve their clients better and grow their practices.
WHAT'S EXCITING ABOUT THIS JOB
This is an exciting opportunity for a results-driven self-starter who possesses the confidence and skills to collaborate and communicate across functions and levels, delivering the assets and programs that will most effectively drive a growing product, support sales, and retain customers. Product Marketing at LexisNexis involves everything from developing market research and drafting messaging, to launching campaigns and tracking conversions. If you're interested in a multifaceted position that includes owning marketing strategy, overseeing execution, and so much more, let's connect!
BRING YOUR PASSION AND EXPERTISE:
- Product & Customer Immersion: Quickly achieve product expertise and command of customer personas across segments and roles. Become a product evangelist.
- Market Research & Testing: Conduct market and customer research to gather data about target personas, positioning, messaging and creative. Develop strategic A/B tests based on learnings and to validate insights.
- Positioning & Messaging: Strengthen an existing foundation of strategic thinking and writing skills by developing value propositions, elevator pitches, use cases, competitive claims, and customer-facing messaging.
- Asset Development & Execution: Create marketing and sales enablement collateral, presentations and video as well as content such as white papers, case studies, articles and blog posts.
- Product Launches & Releases: Plan, communicate, and deliver product GTM and marketing assets, collaborating with segment marketing and sales enablement and managing stakeholder engagement.
- Product Campaigns: Manage, execute and report on successful digital campaigns and media plans complete with landing pages, social, email, paid ads, native articles, thought leadership, press coverage, etc., driving brand awareness and lead generation across segments.
- Exceptional writing skills a must.
- B2B experience required; B.A. in Marketing, Communications, English or related discipline required.
- Juris Doctor or legal industry experience a plus.
- Familiarity with agile marketing and product development cycles preferred.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1..