Senior Product Marketing Manager
As a senior product marketing manager, you will be the key member of our growing marketing team tasked with developing innovative programs that drive demand. An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers problems. You are obsessed with tracking performance, and have the data to prove what s working and what isn t, but aren't afraid to follow your gut to discover something new.
In this position you will:
- Own market intelligence-be the expert on our competitors and our buyers, drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of these plans.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Translate technical concepts and capabilities into concise, compelling, and differentiated value propositions, craft compelling stories.
- Product marketing experience (at least 4 years) with a B2B SaaS company with experience in delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is-or isn t-working.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties, aka a team player.
- Ease presenting in front of large groups, and the ability to write like you are running out of time.
- Pragmatic Institute Certified (PMC) III (or higher!) preferred.
- Bonus points for ERP, fintech or payments experience.
- Ability to travel- Covid depending- up to 25%.
Why work here?
- We have a proven market need
- We have hockey stick growth expectations
- Our product stops payments fraud (yes, we regularly stop bad guys!)
- We are small and nimble and we move fast
- We respect that you have a life outside of work (i.e., we have options for flexible work schedules and we have great benefits including unlimited PTO)
- Every employee has an impact - no one here is a cog in a machine
Applicants must pass a background check prior to being officially accepted for employment.
PaymentWorks bases our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications-we do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, parental status, personal beliefs, veteran status, age, or any other status. Applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups are welcomed.