Description: Product Manager, ECommerce [REMOTE]
At GameStop we value ideas over status quo and innovation over structure. The ECommerce team is hiring across all teams including Search, Recommendations, PDP, Checkout, and more! We're looking for outstanding product managers who are passionate about creating amazing experiences for our gaming community.
What You Will Do
- Define, manage, and prioritize your product roadmap.
- Lead product planning efforts with your team and others as needed to set clear and realistic timelines for your projects.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the underlying systems and services that power your product's experience.
- Partner with the business, design, and engineering teams to deliver an outstanding experience for our customers.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills leveraging both qualitative and quantitative data to make sound decisions for your product and our customers.
- Actively monitor your product's input and output metrics to identify opportunities to address issues and opportunities as they arise.
- Work closely with your fellow product team members to ensure a cohesive experience across all platforms.
What You Will Need
- 3-5 years' product experience in an Agile development environment
- eCommerce or B2C product experience.
- An owner's mindset with a bias for action that is comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability of turning data insights into product improvements and new experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results against goals.
- Strong communications skills in both written and verbal domains.
- A keen eye for detail because you know the devil is in the details.
- Ability to build strong and sustainable working relationships with your team and across the org.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
Nice to Have/Bonus
- Experience with SQL and/or BigQuery
- Prior domain experience a plus.