*ON THE RESUME PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION BELOW AND INCLUDE ON THE RESUME*
1)Please provide information on the software products the candidate product managed over the last 5 years.
Product Manager III
This is a virtual position and the worker can be located anywhere in the EST or CST time zones.
This is a 100% REMOTE role.
To go with the job description provided below, candidates MUST have the following below in order for your team to review and submit them. Please make sure to notate their experience of these must haves in the supplier comments when submitting, as well as any other pivotal skills/experience:
* Minimum of 5 years experience on an agile team as a Product Manager
* Must have a lean startup mindset, and having spent the last 5 years on software development only.
* Do NOT submit candidates who have infrastructure, data, or architecture projects exp. Should be the software development background as mentioned above.
40 hrs/wk, minimal OT when needed. Will be two 60 minute video interviews, likely with 2 managers each time. The rest of the details for the position are below.
We design and deliver software that creates meaningful employee experiences that inspire and engage people, to change behavior and drive business success. As a Product Manager on our software development team, you will be part of a team that build and design our Embark platform focused on delivering HR information to employees in a personalized and effective way. Whether it be benefits information, wellness initiatives or understanding the value of their total rewards, we help employees understand how information from HR impacts them and their families. We also help HR teams draw the connections between communication initiatives and employee behavior change so they can see the real impact of their work.
• Develop personalized employee communications solutions and services in collaboration with key stakeholders in global technology, sales, delivery, shared services, and the communications & change management consulting group
• Develop new concepts throughout the process of ideation, business case development, product management, and software development
• Create and own roadmap with guidance from product leader and serve as a key liaison for communicating product roadmap to business teams to understand existing and future capabilities
• Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market and internal research
• Assist in sharing product roadmap and vision with key customers and internal users
• Contribute to market / competitor research on personalized employee communications
• Regularly meet, mentor and work with our global product and development teams
• 10 years minimum experience in software development in fast-paced environments
• Experience with HR applications or personalized communications offerings a plus
• SDLC experience: Experience in Agile Scrum methodologies
• Ability to proactively learn complex workflows & products quickly to become a sought-after product expert
• Excellent organizational skills, multitasking ability and proven analytical, methodical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Composed and thoughtful verbal communication skills, organized and influential written skills
• Energetic and self-motivated with strong interpersonal, persuasion, and facilitation skills with people of different levels, backgrounds, and personality styles
• Proven ability to manage multiple requests/requirements and prioritize appropriately through evaluation of risks and tradeoffs
• Proven ability to leverage data and analytics to influence decision making
• Experience working with balancing priorities from UX strategy and architecture
• Proven ability to build relationships with leaders and to deliver compelling presentations on product roadmaps
• Ability and desire to work in a highly demanding, team environment
• Great attitude and commitment to excellence
• Ability to bring enthusiasm and motivate the broader software team while being a product champion with internal stakeholders
• Passion for customer/user satisfaction and relationship development
- provided by Dice