Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
MGM Product Manager III acts as the CEO of their product area and is responsible for delivering digital solutions to the most critical customer problems and business opportunities. They have a distinctive skill set that combines engineering, design, and business knowledge with a deep empathy for customers to create engaging experiences across MGM's physical and digital properties. They drive their product to become the next source of growth for MGM and inspire their team members towards a goal without direct authority.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead cross-functional collaboration with stakeholders across MGM to identify high value areas that will impact both customer and business opportunities.
- Drive business case development with finance, analytics, and operational teams for each opportunity, then lead the discussion with stakeholders to create clear, data and business outcome driven strategies.
- Provide thought leadership in new areas of tech that will be essential for your product to scale.
- Lead research and documentation with architecture, and program team members to identify then manage dependencies, risks and opportunity cost to maintain an efficient, value driving road map that provides a measurable impact to MGM's financial results.
- Lead a team of dedicated engineering, design and operational team members to produce thoughtful and customer focused products that provide an easy and memorable experience.
- Drive the end-to-end life cycle(s) of complex products spanning multiple feature areas. Continuously enhance your product's performance towards committed goals, customer needs and operational excellence to ensure your product team achieves the desired results.
- Own the quality and results of your product by leading the user testing and establishing KPI monitoring with QA and Analytics partners.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Five (5)+ years or prior relevant experience building digital products at scale.
- MBA or relevant master's degree.
- Three (3)+ years building and leading digital products at scale.
- Previous experience managing high performance product teams.
- Proven experience taking products from vision to market, and driving meaningful results.
- Previous experience with e-commerce optimization.
- A strong technical background, user design and business background.
- Two (2)+ years experience in building, maintaining or improving the digital products in the specified domain.