Join Acoustic for an exciting career at the forefront of technology, using AI to solve real marketing challenges for our global customers. We are on the lookout for talented individuals to shape the future of tech-marketing with us. Our unique blend of corporate and startup vibes creates a culture where your input matters as we continue to expand. Acoustic is a growing global company specializing in Marketing Automation SaaS.
In this role, you'll work across different functions, collaborating with teams in engineering, data science, professional services, sales, and customer support. We need someone who pays attention to details, is confident, and can tackle market and customer needs while strategically guiding our product development. If you have a proven track record of delivering successful, scalable products in the B2B or B2C space, we want to hear from you!
This unique arrangement allows for adaptive working hours, fostering a culture of flexibility that benefits both our Indian engineering team and our U.S.-based leadership and customers.
What will you do:
- Use research and direct customer interactions to grasp customer and market needs.
- Convert customer needs into technical requirements for engineering to implement.
- Oversee the entire product life cycle, including requirements gathering, feedback, business case creation, definition, work breakdown, development, and delivery.
- Collaborate with other Product team members to integrate various enhancement streams and ensure a cohesive feature set using Agile methodologies.
- Coordinate with adjacent application teams for identified dependencies and provide clarity to User Experience teams before implementation.
- Prioritize and resolve customer production issues.
Essentials and nice to have skills:
- Product management experience delivering enterprise software solutions, ideally in the retail vertical (Fashion, Apparel, Grocery, or CPG).
- Detail oriented, self-starting, results driven individual
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to adjust to your audience
- Don't be afraid to go against the usual and inspire others. Show confidence in what you decide.
- Experience delivering a scalable, high-performing platform in an Agile setting
- Strong interpersonal, team and client relationship building skills
- Ability to travel according to the needs of the business.
What We Offer:
- a role in which you have a direct impact on our product and understand the big picture around it.
- a flat structure where you have the opportunity to collaborate with a wide range of roles and career opportunities.
- working with cutting-edge technology: AWS, Saas, Cloud, micro-services, modern UIs, continuous integration and deployment.
- flexible hybrid work from our office in Gdansk Oliwa (with parking spaces) and flexible working time.
- a choice of a MacBook Pro or a Windows PC.
- private medical insurance including dental care.
- life insurance.
- meal allowance.
- Multisport card.