AutoLeap is looking for a Product Owner / Product Manager to join our strong team of repeat entrepreneurs looking to expand their success into SaaS software for the automotive repair space. This is a unique trailblazer opportunity with explosive growth potential. You will become an important member of the core team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the automotive industry.
AutoLeap is a full-suite shop management solution for the auto repair industry. We are on a mission to improve the lives of shop owners around the world by bringing modern software innovations to their underserved market. We are an international startup that values doing things differently and having fun along the way. We are a Series B company backed by Bain Capital Ventures, Threshold Ventures, and Advanced Venture Partners (AVP). Our leadership team consists of repeat CEOs, EY Entrepreneurs of the Year, Canada’s Top 40 Under 40, and hails from BCG, Bain, Wharton and Stanford.
When you join AutoLeap, you're not just taking a job; you're embarking on a learning journey with an exceptional team that offers you international exposure to enrich your career and personal growth.
In this role, you will:
- Own the full lifecycle of product development for assigned features, from discovery to complete feature definition including: problems being solved, benefits, use cases and workflows, UI/UX design instruction, technical product requirements documents (PRDs) creation and review, and defining go-to-market plans and leading the execution on them for successful customer adoption and follow through
- Write and create product documentation for diverse audiences, both external (customers and prospects), and internal (customer service teams, engineers, and executives)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with a diverse set of stakeholders including customers and customer-facing teams
- Work closely with a team of experienced UI/UX designers
- Work closely with software development and quality engineers to review product requirements, create and review technical specifications, refine estimates, and to review deliverables to ensure we successfully provide the highest quality product that meets customers’ needs and expectations and support our business goals
- Conduct deep automotive market research, and utilize B2B SaaS product best practices to design user-friendly and intuitive solutions to the industry’s biggest problems. This at times will include validating our designs and feature direction by leading meetings with external stakeholders (customers, partners, advisors) and walking through solution ideas and validating requirements
- Continuously contribute to improving our Product team operational practices and leverage tools for improved productivity
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong academics from a top undergraduate program
- 3 - 5 years of experience working directly in Product Management, preferably building a B2B SaaS product
- A track record of strong performance in fast-paced, results-driven environments
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with using different product frameworks, models, and tools to create simple and intuitive documentation for complex products
- Experience working with designers to meet product goals, and familiarity with design tools such as Figma, Zeplin, etc.
- Passion for startups and for solving tough problems
- Intellectual curiosity, a strong work ethic, drive, humility, and a collaborative and growth mindset