As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step! JOB SUMMARY
The Manager, Product Line Management, is tasked with the implementation of companywide initiatives for the revenue cycle processes within their product line. This individual will work with key stakeholders (Operations, IS, PMO, Compliance, etc.) and lead a team to identify and implement strategic business solutions in order to meet the Revenue Cycle needs. The Director I, Product Line Management will have the overall responsibility for leading a team and driving improvements through initiatives and/or break fix solutions.
Position is typically responsible for one product line within the Revenue Cycle for all Conifer Clients. Team consists of both technical and functional support. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Work with business unit leaders to analyze, define, build, deliver, and operate IT/Process solutions that will assist operations in achieving goals and drive performance.
- Provide leadership to a team consisting of 5 - 20 staff members, ensuring system knowledge and other important communication is shared to aid the completion of department tasks.
- Act as mentor and coach to assist other team members grow within the department.
- Provide day to day operational support for newly delivered enhancements/changes
- Monitor and resolve tickets for product line within approved SLA's
If direct report positions are listed below, the following responsibilities will be performed in accordance with guidelines, policies and procedures and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Direct Reports (titles) 2-3 Analysts
Indirect Reports (titles) N/AQualifications:KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings. EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Able to work independently without direct supervision and as part of a team
- Demonstrated success prioritizing and delivering multiple competing projects
- Intellectual curiosity and troubleshooting prowess
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and presentation skills; good negotiation skills
- Knowledge of healthcare regulatory rules and how they apply to revenue cycle operations and outsourcing service providers
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
- Excellent working knowledge of Revenue Cycle Operations and/or Revenue Cycle processes including, but not limited to Patient Registration, Medicaid Eligibility, Billing Process, Accounts receivable Follow up, Transactional posting, Denial Management and Patient Collections
- BA/BS Preferred or 2-5 years of Healthcare Revenue Cycle Experience
Include minimum certification required to perform the job. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
- Ability to travel
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. TRAVEL
- Approximately 30% travel may be required
Job: Conifer Health Solutions
Primary Location: Frisco, Texas
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days