If you are a Product Development Engineer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, coding and testing of modules for various components of the product framework
- Maintain Product Demo Site including generation of complex demo data
- Translate business requirements into well designed solutions that best leverage the platforms
- Troubleshooting and resolution of customer support issues.
- Extensively use complex SQL queries, scripting, stored procedures, views, triggers and schema definitions
- Support of customer installation of and its components
- J2EE Development with JDBC, JSON and XML
- Developing .net code, entities for plug-ins, ETL tool coding and configurations
- Research and POC of various technologies and/or algorithms to satisfy requirements of various functions of the platform.
- Provide detailed estimates of the level of effort associated to implement projects
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years development/design
- C#, Java, .net, XML, API integration experience
- SQL development Experience
- net foundational experience
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, database design and SDLC.
- Working knowledge of website(s) operation and maintenance
- Technical knowledge of network, platform operating systems and Microsoft products.
- Familiarity with advanced .net programming concepts including core design patterns and effective unit testing
- Must be very good at Problem Solving, Design, Coding, Testing and Debugging.
- ETL Platforms
So, if you are a Product Development Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SY2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sam Yi - Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.