Vivun is the world's first AI-powered platform for PreSales, unlocking their strategic potential and driving product-field alignment between the technology, customers, and sales. Vivun helps PreSales leaders run their teams like a business by equipping them with the metrics they need. For the first time, PreSales teams have a single place to manage their work. Using Hero by Vivun®, organizations increase forecast accuracy by leveraging the technical conscience of every deal, find revenue by reviving dormant opportunities, and deliver winning products by tapping into the collective insights from the field. Vivun works with startups like Harness and Fivetran, growth companies like Seismic and Okta and global enterprises like Autodesk and Dell.
Collaborating closely with Product Managers and a team of specialists to drive a multitude of possibilities into a clear and exceptional product vision.
* Codifying the visual language, design principles, and design system for Vivun products
* Ensure products meet the strategic needs of our customers, business, and investors
* Information architecture and product conceptualization
* Prototyping at multiple levels of fidelity to solicit feedback, test hypotheses, and align stakeholders
* Work with engineering to translate designs and prototypes into exceptional products
* Mentor and develop peers and reports
* 5-10+ years of experience of visual design is required
* Visual Design (Perception, Color, Typography, Layout, Responsive Design)
* UX (Usability, Accessibility)
* Real world portfolio of successful products
* Ability to align product direction with strategic business initiatives
* Design Facilitation
* Scenarios, Sketching, Wireframing, and Prototyping
* Agile methodologies
* A believer in Vivun's core values: Don't be greedy. Do the right thing. We, not me. Transparency. Be different.
* Experienced working in high growth startup environments: You have the ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context.
* Collaborative: You are ready to roll up your sleeves and create strategies that work across roles and departments to achieve company goals.
* A Clear Communicator: You effectively and positively present your informed opinions on strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise. You come with a solid rationale behind every decision you make, you understand the importance of listening as part of communication.
What You Will Have at Vivun:
* Competitive salary and full health benefits
* Stock Options at a well funded, pre-IPO company on a fast growth track
* Flexible work schedules and work from anywhere at a fully remote company
* Unlimited PTO with two weeks designated as "quiet period" each year
* An experienced team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals