We’re looking for a Product Design Team Lead who is passionate about their work, adapts easily, and shares our company values!
A little bit about us
Leadtech has been fostering and developing innovative digital businesses across several industries since 2009. It has since then expanded to a team of over 500 committed employees working all over Spain. We are thrilled to have more than 23 nationalities working together and very proud to see that our products and services are enjoyed by millions of users monthly around the globe.
How will you make a difference
- Lead the development and execution of the product design vision for all mobile apps.
- Ensure that all apps are designed with the user in mind, are easy to use, and meet the needs of the business.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in product design and app development.
- Mentor and coach product designers on the team, and help them to develop their skills.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure that the product design vision is aligned with the overall product strategy.
- Track and report on the progress of product design projects.
- Identify and solve product design problems.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of product design standards and guidelines.
- Promote a culture of collaboration and continuous learning within the product design team.
- Develop and maintain a vision for the design system, and ensure that it is aligned with the company's overall product design strategy.
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement and evolve the design system.
- Create and maintain documentation for the design system, including component libraries, style guides, and usage guidelines.
- Provide training and support to other designers on how to use the design system.
- Monitor the usage of the design system and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with other design teams to share best practices
Perks of being one of us
- Top-notch private health insurance — includes dental and psychological services
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Flexible time off, no blackout dates, plus your birthday, Christmas’ Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- Remote work OR come into the office if you prefer!
- Flextime (7 – 9:30 a.m. / 3:30 – 7:30 p.m)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!) + 35-hour week in July and August (free afternoons here we come!)
- Enhanced career path designed just for you
- External training budget
- Other: ticket restaurant, nursery tickets
- Budget for team-building activities
- We celebrate all company landmarks
- And when you come into the office, you’ll get free coffee and snacks, fresh fruit, and can enjoy our game room and the cool terrace overlooking the Mediterranean
Sounds good? Apply now! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be a part of a great project!
You'll have the flexibility to choose whether you'd like to come to the office every day, from time to time, or work fully remote. We want you to find the best combination for you.
If you prefer to be surrounded with amazing people, our exceptional office is in Barcelona's Blue Building, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you'll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and you'll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida Litoral, 12-14, 5ta planta. Barcelona. 08005) or to the email address protecciondedatos@LeadTech.com, attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.Requirements
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- At least 5 years of experience in Product Design
- Strong understanding of the user experience design process, including user research, wireframing, prototyping, usability testing, and interaction design.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, and designers.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Experience with Design tools and technologies, such as Figma, Sketch, and InVision.
Bonus points if:
- Experience working with mobile apps.
- Ability to mentor and coach other designers.
We’re team-first. If you believe in the power of collaboration and that the team’s success is your success, then you’re one of us!
Fun is fundamental. We believe in forming strong bonds in and outside the office. That’s why we have a team-building budget and organize activities to enjoy ourselves.
Positivity wins the day. Bring a positive attitude and communicate openly. Self-awareness and an openness to learn are always a plus.