First and foremost, I hope you and your loved ones are safe and doing okay during these difficult times.During thess unprecedented times of uncertainty with respect to the COVID-19 situation, we at Collabera, inform you that many of our clients are still hiring and wanted to reach out to explore potential job opportunity.
I am here to help you in this hard time and request you to look at the below job description which we have for one of my Top-notch Financial servcies company for a position of a Product Analyst / Business Analyst.
Industry: Financial servcies company
Work Location: Remote Role (Upto 25% travel)
Job Title: Product Analyst / Business Analyst
Duration: 06-12 months (based on business needs)
- Provide Functional expertise in banking application development for financial services company.
- Organizing and facilitating requirements sessions with clients while directing the client toward core product design
- Documenting business/functional requirements
- Assisting with user acceptance testing
- Serving as liaison between the client and the development organization
- Will involve US travel up to 25% on average of the course of a year
- Experience working with web-based banking applications
- Strong analytical, client facing and communication skills (oral and written).
- At least 3-5 years of BA experience in Retail Sales and Service, platform banking, online banking, mobile banking and/or account opening
- Project Implementations
- Requirements Elicitation, Definition and Management
- Previous experience working in a customer facing role within a bank or credit union
- Experience in Branch Operations (Management, Teller, Administrative)
- Experience working as a liaison between clients and developers and UX Designers
- Converse in laymen's terms with clients and translate their needs into technical terminology and requirements for internal developers to fulfill
- Strong exposure in performing GAP analysis
- Ability to work independently and as team contributor
- Advanced Visio skills - producing process flows, use cases
- Process mapping/re-engineering
- Agile Methodology
- Teller Product Company Experience
- Knowledge of front counter Image Capture
- Knowledge of using JIRA a plus
- Technical experience on banking systems (i.e. hosts and delivery channels)
- Familiarity with the SDLC lifecycle process
- Commercial banking/treasury management experience
- Loan application and servicing experience
- Teller experience
- Experience with Case Management tool a plus
Should you have any questions, feel free to email me at OR call me on OR .
Other,Access,management,research,Finance,Training,Design,Coaching,Presentation,Testing, Communication, Visio, organization, Business,Microsoft Office, CMM,Interpersonal Skills