Small and medium size businesses are the lifeblood of the economy. Around the world, they supply vital goods and valuable services. Powering partnerships, increasing innovation, and driving progress.
But when it comes to getting hold of cash, these businesses frequently suffer. Credit and working capital is expensive and difficult to access. It causes existential turmoil and huge emotional distress.
Growth is restricted, and economies suffer as a result.
That’s why we started Previse. We use advanced machine learning and AI with rich business data, to predict future revenue probability. This decisioning capability is used to re-invent finance solutions for businesses.
Previse is building the infrastructure to connect millions of businesses with billions of dollars of finance, in ways that are otherwise not possible.
This is smarter finance, driven by data. Helping cash flow so businesses can grow.
We are looking for a smart, self-driven analyst interested in gaining broad exposure to the exciting space Previse operates in, between payments, machine learning / AI, risk management & high-grade production system development.
You will perform market research and analyse market data, identifying consumer behaviours and trends.
- Supported by experienced managers, you will help to drive Previse’s product discovery process, testing out new ideas for products and features with desk research and by conducting expert interviews.
- You’ll understand the markets we’re operating in, how our services add value, and support the development of our strategy and tactics
- You’ll conduct value line analysis to understand our competitive position.
- You’ll support transitioning successful ideas and new features, into the prototype and test phases.
- You’ll develop new insights by gathering & analysing data
- You’ll support with the clear presentation and communication of ideas, research and findings
- Supporting new product feature proposals and launches with bespoke analysis.
- We’re a small, growing business, so you’ll have the opportunity to work with others to help with new initiatives, projects and BAU, for example, defining and supervising primary research, planning a client event, building a programme performance dashboard, helping to test a new prototype, analysing user feedback, supporting a root-cause analysis, create a report that helps the leadership team improve the depth of knowledge they have about our market, product, partners and competitors
- At least 2 years of experience in a related area, ideally conducting market & product research.
- Demonstrable abilities to understand concepts, apply them to new situations and clearly communicate, are critical for this role.
- Experience analysing and visualising data to form clear narratives that promote understanding.
- Advanced skills in powerpoint, excel, word (and their Google equivalents)
- Experience analysing raw data (qualitative and quantitative) to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Experience analysing problems that required you to go several layers deep to identify the root causes of a problem
- Product management qualifications / experience working in a product or commercial analyst role
- Data analytics qualifications / experience with analysis and visualisation tools
- Experience supporting / analysing the launch of new products and features
- Advanced level SQL / Python
- Ability to design, document, and communicate models using Entity Relationship Diagrams / similar
- Experience using product analytics / event tracking tools.
Who Are You
- Self-driven, ambitious, eager to learn.
- Excited by the opportunity to gain broad exposure to how a (fintech) business works.
- A willingness to proactively take on whatever the business needs doing.
- Diligent, tenacious - someone we can rely on to do your best and ask questions when you need help.
- Someone with great interpersonal skills, who enjoys working with others.
As a growing team in a rapidly developing space, our culture is hugely important to us, and is an area where you can make a great impact. We pride ourselves on our passion and commitment, regardless of specialism. Our success is driven by collaboration - we solve problems together, and our openness helps each individual grow, too. We're looking for people who can contribute fresh insights and the tenacity required to deliver value, and of course, who love to have fun!
- Industry leading salary
- Flexible working
- 1000GBP personal development budget
We are rapidly growing and looking for passionate people to join us; please reach out for more details.