Orange Comet seeks an experienced Mobile Games Producer to lead the successful development and delivery of high-quality mobile games. As a Mobile Games Producer, you will manage the entire game development process, from concept development to release, and will coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure that our projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to our high-quality standards.
- Drive the full lifecycle of game development - including concept, design, prototyping, production, launch, and live operations.
- Work with stakeholders, including game designers, artists, engineers, QA, and others, to define game features and schedules.
- Create, track, and manage project schedules and milestones, maintaining an organized and structured view of tasks, resources, and progress.
- Act as the primary point of contact between different teams and departments, ensuring smooth communication and collaboration.
- Regularly report on project status, risks, and mitigation strategies to stakeholders.
- Ensure all projects are completed on time, within budget, and at high quality.
- Drive team to meet challenging, and sometimes changing, business objectives while keeping the team healthy and motivated.
- Oversee live operations of games, which includes data analysis, customer feedback, and user experience optimization.
- Awesome company culture along with a fully remote position (best of both worlds!)
- A rewarding role with opportunities to see yourself and the company grow.
- We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company!
- Orange Comet is full of passionate and highly skilled individuals. We dream together, learn from each other, have fun, and make a difference every day. Our culture is based on deep trust, individual freedom, and personal responsibility.
About the Company
Orange Comet is a next-generation gaming and entertainment company creating immersive web3-enabled games in partnership with the biggest entertainment properties in the world. By blending super-creative content and cutting-edge technology, our mission is to revolutionize the gaming landscape for the fanbases of our clients. We are powered by a passionate group of people who believe the future of all entertainment and media is on the verge of a revolution, and our diverse backgrounds, experiences, and industries, work to help our clients shape their businesses for the next generation of gaming opportunities that awaits.
The base salary range for a full-time position is $50,000-$160,000 USD+ benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Our team can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Game Design, Computer Science, Project Management, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in game production, preferably in mobile game development.
- Demonstrated success in producing top-rated mobile games, with a deep understanding of the full mobile game development lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of project management principles and methodologies.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to balance project demands with high-quality and creative solutions.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, dealing with ambiguity.
- Proven track record of shipping games, ideally on mobile platforms.