REMOTE POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Process & Project Manager , will support new business by analyzing opportunities, coordinating cross department processes, report management and documentation process ownership. This role is key to ensure process and documentation governance. The opportunity evaluation process, either validates the customer's processes or results in recommendations for improvements using current capabilities of Flash Global. This is a remote, U.S. position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solution Design
- Assist in on-boarding of new accounts or services into the organization.
- Interact with appropriate teams to support SOW, MSA processes
- Support Solutions team reporting and associated dashboard quality.
- Support documenting and maintaining internal processes (Tollgate, sales/solutions/cross departmental)
- Owns opportunity document templates and processes.
- Assist in RFP/RFQ process
- Support project management processes and documentation, RAIDs, dashboards
- Manages CAPEX and IT Project Initiatives Across the Flash Global Business
- Documents Process, Root cause analysis, lessons learned.
- Cross-departmental and customer interaction is required.
- Understand KPI's to develop optimum manufacturing and supply chain improvements.
- Collaborate, maintenance and support of processes and procedures.
- Support meetings with customers and/or prospects to perform an analysis/evaluation.
- Collaborate with the development and maintenance of SOP's.
- Support the SOW/MSA process
- Support on-boarding of new accounts or services into the organization as it relates to the Solution or scope of work and scoop creep within project.
- Develop improvements for customers'/prospect's supply chain by reaching across all functions of the Flash organization to obtain support for new strategic initiatives between customer and business.
- Update CRM and maintain quality up to date data.
- Maintain knowledge of Flash processes and supporting technology including FlashTrac.
- Understand the use of the Sales process and supports projects accordingly.
- Completes miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Analyzes customer processes and business requirements and makes recommendations on process improvements and system utilization.
- Qualified candidates will have successful completion of a bachelor's degree (BA, BS) and 2 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CAPM, PMP or equivalent is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of an organization.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills and experience around business process improvements, change management and systems improvements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software applications
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with switching and competing priorities as needed.
- Practical knowledge of the Global geography
- Perform other duties as required.
- Strong business acumen and ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Ability to support customers and overall business strategies.
- Strength in communication at all levels of the corporate hierarchy
- Ability to work in a highly demanding, high intensity environment.
- Detail oriented, committed to deadlines and have solid verbal and written communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Business, Operations, or Project Management preferred
- Experience in After-Market Services / Logistics / Supply Chain industry highly desirable
- Requires minimal supervision from a more senior manager; accepts considerable responsibility for project success; effective ability to assist others in the completion of assignments through knowledge sharing.
- Travel requirement: 5%
As a full-time employee you can expect:
- 15 Company paid Holidays (no waiting period)
- PTO (Paid Time Off program)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Accident & Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Cross-training and other professional growth opportunities
- Paid time off to Vote and serve Jury Duty
- Corporate discount with Lifetime Fitness and up to 17% discount with Verizon Wireless and Perks at Work account (access to 1,500 merchant discounts)
FLASH GLOBAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ADA and Reasonable Accommodation
An applicant with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, if needed, to enable the applicant to apply for the job and take part in the job interview. A written request for a reasonable accommodation must be made. We reserve the right to request a physician's statement supporting the accommodation request.
Apply for This Job