The Privileged and Identity Access Management Project Manager will be responsible for driving high visibility projects, working with the Identity and Access Management organization, broader information technology and security teams focused on the deployment of key Privileged Access Management functionality across systems.
- Manage Privileged Access Management projects; coordinate cross-functionally with Privileged Technologies team, IAM teams, Information Security teams and business IT stakeholders to manage the successful delivery of PAM Program.
- Drive critical PAM workstreams, ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements and continuing to progress the program’s strategic direction.
- Ensure PAM program goals align with the mission and goals of the IAM organization.
- Formulate, organize, and monitor inter-connected projects and workstreams.
- Decide and deliver on suitable short-term and long-term strategic objectives.
- Manage program issues, risks, changes, and resources to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Deliver issues and risks tracking and resolution, decision logs, communication plans, and other program documentation.
- Engage with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project risks, issues, and decisions.
- Deliver change management and communication strategies.
- Establish PAM program metrics and evaluation methods to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement as well as timely reporting of program status throughout its lifecycle.
- Prepare and present reports for program sponsors and leadership.
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues.
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets, and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Security Systems, or equivalent related field preferred, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Technology OR in lieu of the bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 9 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading and managing diverse, global teams of employees and/or contingent workers.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in information technology, with a focus on information security in one or more of the following areas: Identity and Access Management, Privileged Access Management, security operations, security architecture.