Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application, now has many products! We are looking for a Privacy and Compliance Analyst to add to the team!
Formstack is a 13-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are a self-starter who can identify issues and devise solutions on a number of privacy, governance, risk and compliance disciplines. You are a strategic thinker but have the ability and education to do the actual work in these areas. You understand regulations or industry best practices and can put these into action at Formstack.
How You Will Succeed:
- Assist with the development of an industry-leading privacy, security and risk program.
- Assist in developing privacy, risk, security and information governance frameworks, policies, procedures and practices.
- Research on regulations and their requirements.
- Audit internal processes for effectiveness.
- Perform gap assessments.
- Perform risk assessments and Privacy Impact assessments.
- Serve as a liaison between Dev/DevOps/Security and Privacy/Risk/Compliance.
- Perform vendor due diligence and vendor risk assessments.
- Answer security and privacy assessments and questions.
- Review Data Processing Agreements.
- Answer Sales, Customer Support and customer questions on security, privacy, risk and compliance.
- Assist Sales by providing prospects and customers with access to our security portal and provide guidance on security/privacy customer calls.
- Develop internal training.
- SaaS / SaaS Governance
- Risk Compliance Experience
- Familiar with Formstack
- Experience in security, privacy, compliance, risk, audit and/or law
What Formstack Offers:
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!