ROLE IS 100% REMOTE
This is an outstanding opportunity for a UX Designer to work for this Fortune 200 Corporation based in Dallas. This Corporation is a world leader in their industry. One of their visions is to transform the company into a world-class business enabling digital organization with a focus on Agile delivery. To deliver this vision, they are looking to hire energetic and passionate technology professionals who will shape up future digital platforms and promote a collaborative culture across the company.
The UX team spans multiple disciplines including product designers, visual designers and user researchers, who are passionate about the quality, usability, and simplicity of the experiences we create. Gather key user insights, and use them to inspire and inform product strategy and design solutions.
In this role, you are providing a holistic perspective to strategy on end-to-end design solutions, while accountable for planning, executing, and delivering in a cross-functional environment. Consider both the business and users' wants and needs to drive vision, clarity, understanding, consistency, quality and innovation. Understand and translate strategic company goals, business requirements, user tasks and expectations into compelling user experiences.
- Lead and drive collaborative efforts with leadership to help define the UX practice.
- Get buy-in for strategic design initiatives from internal teams and business stakeholders.
- As an SME, detect and identify user pain points and emerging opportunities to guide future design work.
- Creates deliverables and documentation to communicate design strategy and approach as well as design solutions and concepts.
- Structures and guides design discovery and design validation approach.
- Sets the strategy for design frameworks to facilitate workstreams and expands on tools such as style guides, workflows, collaboration tools, etc.
- Guides the delivery of seamless user experiences from concept to implementation.
- Researches new design methods and modes of collaboration.
- Sets standards for which tools and methods to use as needed
- Provides formal design mentorship to other designers on the team.
- Perform Peer reviews to ensure products are reflective of design criteria feedback and drive consistency of improvements across work/products.
- Regularly shares and discusses relevant industry articles and advancement of the craft and participate in the broader community of practice via conference presentations and/or publishing articles
- May provide supervision for a small team within single functional or operational area.
- Recommends staff recruitment, selection and performance management feedback to Management for indirect reports and/or junior team members.
- Mentor and coach team members (direct and indirect) to further develop competencies.
- Responsibilities may be geared with more emphasis around the use of graphic design principles such as color, typography, layout and illustration
- Senior level experience developing and delivering superior UX solutions using modern techniques and principles
- Experience and the ability to display a Portfolio with a collection of digital artworks, traditional artwork, design concepts, case studies
- Ability to demonstrate a portfolio that includes sample projects that detail the research process from start to finish.
- Projects must highlight both qualitative & quantitative methods, and generative and evaluative research
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization up to C-suite level
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: #/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- provided by Dice