With approximately 20,000 employees worldwide and annual sales of $5B+, our client is a publicly traded, global manufacturing leader, creating a better tomorrow while serving customers throughout the world. This 50+ year old, public company is headquartered in eastern WI. The company listens to employees and customers, contributes to the community & cares about the environment! Benefits start on the first day of employment! You'll have the opportunity to influence change within an industry that has served as the backbone of society since the beginning of the industrial revolution.
Intelligent, creative, and determined people have made them who they are today. They recognize that hiring and developing talent is a key element in their continued growth. If joining a company in the early stages of a digital transformation as they apply insights from customer behavior, develop skillful content, and implement constant feedback to enhance a frictionless digital customer experience through a high performing team that will drive them into the future, THIS IS the company for you.
The Principal Solutions Architect will be considered a subject matter expert in Sitecore Commerce. Your role will see you working on all phases of large scale Sitecore eCommerce projects including design, system administration, configurations, coding, testing and implementation. You will work as part of a multi-functional team encompassing web/technology teams and global Infrastructure IT teams. You'll have the opportunity to influence change within an industry that has served as the backbone of society since the beginning of the industrial revolution. This position will allow you to build & deliver company wide website and eCommerce initiatives. This is a REMOTE position, or it can be worked from the company HQ with relo assistance provided!
• The Principal Solutions Architect will be responsible for the continuing management of the Sitecore Commerce application from a coding and configuration perspective.
• Working with the offshore team, will review scrum objectives, work on enhancements and lead code releases. Engage in daily scrum meetings with the US and offshore teams to ensure all communication of objectives is clear and address any issues.
• Solutions primarily centered but not restricted around Sitecore CMS, Sitecore eCommerce, Integrations with Informatica PIM, MS Dynamics CRM, Oracle and other ERP systems.
• Principal Solutions Architect should have excellent communication skills and be able to document changes, features, and processes as well as keep all documentation up to date.
• Regular code reviews will be a part of this role, keeping coding standards, and ensuring compliance with SOX, PCI, GDPR, and all other compliance requirements.
• Ability to work with the team on the Continuous Integration process, improving the time-to-live for code, and the efficiency of Continuous Inspection, and testing.
• Web solutions need to be best in class and achieve market standard metrics on response time, accurate data availability and systems uptime and availability.
• Collaborate with Digital Marketing, Web and Technology Architects on roadmap, development standards and code deployment strategies.
• Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field is required.
• 8+ years' experience in designing and developing large scale Web and Mobile applications, eCommerce solutions, web/microservices and integration technologies.
• 3-5 years' experience in designing, architecting and developing eCommerce solutions using Sitecore
• Preferred Experience integrating both on premise and cloud tools and solutions and best practices around both.
• Able to travel up to 10% as needed.
• Located in the USA and comfortable working remotely or from the company HQ in WI.
• Eligible to work in the USA without any form of sponsorship.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERTISE:
• Sitecore CMS Versions: 8.x, 9.x XP/XC (9.3 Commerce optimal), Helix (Sitecore Developer Certification Preferred)
• Key Technologies: Solr/Solr Cloud (Zookeeper), Jenkins, Selenium, Octopus Deploy, Redis Enterprise
• Languages: C#.NET, T-SQL, Linq
• Web Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 5
• Component Technologies: Web Services, SOAP, ADO.NET, WCF, WEB API, SOAP, REST
• Databases (RDBMS): SQL R2/2012, 2016
• Version Control: GitHub, BitBucket
• ORM: Glass Mapper, Entity Framework