is currently looking for a Remote Principal Product Manager - Product Creation. How Do You Fit In?
As a Principal Product Manager, you will help shape and execute our product roadmap, while executing on the full product creation initiatives to support product development processes. You will partner with our cross-functional team members (including Design, Tech Design, Product Development, Production, Merchandising, and Data Analytics) to define core strategies for our supported systems and tools such as PLM, Order Management, Merchandise Planning and Assortment/Replenishment Planning. You will advise business stakeholders on ways to make processes more efficient. You will manage assessments and cost/benefit analysis to align technology and business strategies to corporate Key Initiatives (KI's). This opportunity is best suited for someone who can work in a highly dynamic environment to deliver impactful new tools & solutions and convey industry best practices in the product creation space.
This position will report to the Director of Product, Product Creation.Responsibilities:
- Manage the full project lifecycle of tools & systems development and reconfiguration to support the Product Creation stakeholders.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders across teams to define user needs, project scope and new solution opportunities.
- Contribute to product roadmaps, developing the business case and ROI for new initiatives.
- Write detailed project requirements, draft business workflows, communicate project scope effectively, and manage projects through development, QA, and launch.
- Execute on routine monthly product updates that support standard business cycle.
- Monitor Key Business and User metrics to ensure an always optimized tools & systems.
- Manage agile project as scrum master.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a product management/business consultant capacity with an ERP/OMS/Procurement software development company, fashion company specific experience is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of product development/sourcing processes thru supply chain, and ERP/Procurement solutions, with exposure to PLM systems is a plus.
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- Emphasis on user-driven product design and data-driven refinement.
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder needs against limited resources, while maintaining buy-in.
- Articulate and collaborative, with an ability to get a point across using data while maintaining decorum.
- Strong rapport with software engineers and a deep understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
- Agile experience (Scrum, Kanban).
- High level of competency and familiarity with Jira, Confluence, and/or similar analytic tools, testing platforms, and tracking tools.
TechStyleOS is the globally integrated Operations and Services provider behind some of the fastest growing online fashion brands in history, including Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, and FabKids. With capabilities spanning technology, data science, supply chain management, fulfillment, customer service, and more, we help brands launch, scale and grow-across product categories and geographically. From predictive analytics to data-driven marketing and attribution, our unique approach is powered by our proprietary, end-to-end tech platform that enables the brands we serve to deliver a level of personalization, value, and satisfaction that are unrivaled in the fashion industry.
Fabletics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Fabletics, Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Fabletics, Inc. will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.
Please be aware that the Company requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and we will require all non-remote new hires working in our Los Angeles office to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. Currently, the Company considers you fully vaccinated 14 days after your second dose in a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson). The vaccine must have been FDA approved, have emergency use authorization from the FDA, or, for persons fully vaccinated outside of the U.S., be listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a disability, medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation upon active employment.