We are seeking a Principal Product Manager to spearhead the strategy, roadmap, and execution of the ID.me Internal Tools product area. In this role, you will own products that are pivotal for the seamless functioning of the ID.me business operations and are also indispensable for a variety of critical tasks — from fraud investigations and the scheduling of Trusted Referee agents, to servicing legal and other essential requests, to enabling comprehensive debugging, and much more.
In this role, you will have a substantial area of responsibility, offering a wealth of opportunities to drive significant business impact. This position is ideally suited for a Product Manager who thrives on streamlining workflows, loves optimization, has a meticulous eye for analytics and data, and holds a deep respect for security and privacy.
- Independently drive product strategy, roadmap and execution for the Internal Tools team
- Empathize with external and internal users and understand their needs
- Breakdown problems using first principles thinking
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for your product
- Write high quality, detailed requirements documents
- Prioritize features using data and insights
- Work closely with the ID.me fraud, member experience and sales teams to reduce costs and improve user experience
- Operates a high-performance organization. Holds high standards, continually synthesizes the situation, and is able to anticipate risks.
- Focus on improving Trusted Referee agent workflow efficiency
- 10+ years of platform or customer support product management experience
- Enterprise and Internal Tool experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; Master's degree or MBA preferred.
- Proven track record of launching and scaling “zero to one” products as well as driving innovation and growth for mature products
- Ability to drive clarity where there is ambiguity
- Strength in applying processes in a fast-paced environment while maintaining room for flexibility and quick iterations
- Thought leader with successful track record of communicating effectively with senior leadership
Note that candidates must be located in the continental U.S