You will serve as a senior team lead for Governance Risk, Compliance Consulting and Advisory Services focusing on large scale security programs. This position requires security and management experience as well as a strong understanding of the Security Frameworks and Compliance controls.
Leading the operationalization of security compliance programs to support various compliance regulations that Client needs to comply with and leading a team of security risk assessment specialists who focus on performing risk assessments that address security threats, changes to systems and/or applications, process improvement initiatives, supplier assessments (including downstream outsourcers) and other requests from the business.
- Being a security management "ambassador" to both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for working with sales to appropriate scope and manage client engagements.
- Providing guidance and leadership to other risk management team members.
- Managing engagements, you must support delivery, providing direction for team members, and managing other aspects of the engagement project.
- Responsible for mentoring and leadership for the team.
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in security governance, risk assessments and regulatory/controls experience.
- CISSP, CISM or CISA certification.
- Experience with the security and privacy controls environment, regulatory landscape and risk management techniques, principles and practices.
- Experience and knowledge of the development and implementation of information security policies, standards and related procedures for security programs
Even better if you have:
- Ability to assess clients against a wide variety of security and compliance frameworks including State based privacy and security regulations, SOX, GDPR, NIST-CSF, ISO/27001/2.
- Ability to provide risk-based recommendations based upon the size and complexity of the client's organization.
- Strong business development capabilities.
- Strong presentation skills with ability to convey ideas at the C-Level.
- Proven investigative and analysis skills with the demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Willingness to travel.
- provided by Dice