Principal Cloud Security Architect, Container Security, Remote, USA
We are now open to consider fully remote candidates.
This is a Full time direct employment with Guidewire Software. No Vendors or 3rd part candidates please.
We are open to remote , with occasional travel to regroup at San Mateo, CA office when required.
- Hands on experience with Container Security Models and K8s
- Design and develop security architectures for hybrid and multi-cloud based systems.
- Excellent prior background with Java , Scala OR any other OOPS languages and solid SSDLC skills.
- Hands on experience and in-depth knowledge containers, data security, network security, control plane security and governance. Deep experience with security in cloud environments aroundGDPR, federated security models and secrets management
- Understand practices like FIM, IPSec, SAST, DAST etc.
- Expertise in crypto primitives, authentication protocols and authorization standards e.g SSL/TLS, SAML, OAuth, JWT, OPA)
- Experience working with security systems (e.g. Kerberos, Knox, Sentry)and SIEM
- Expertise in Microservice security architecture (AuthN, AuthZ architecture and user/service interaction model)
- Prior experience of building and securinglarge scale distributed systems on AWS
- Expertise in AWS infrastructure and concepts such as VPC, subnets, security groups, S3, RDS, EC2, Glacier, Lambda, IAM, security, encryption, DevOps, replication and disaster recovery
- Eager to learn new things and passionate about technology
- Expertise working with Kubernetes, AWS, Docker, and Terraform
- Prior experience handling multiple clusters and effectively managing multiple tenants in these clusters providing good governance and isolation, explain to prospective clients the cloud security model
What you would need to succeed:
- Develop technology roadmap, architecture and implement security and compliance for Guidewire Cloud Platform.
- Architect various security engineering aspects such as GDPR, SOX, PCI etc translate them to engineering implementation.
- Collaborate with Open Source communities, Engineering and Infosec and provide technical leadership to develop and maintain compliance.
- Evangelize security best practices across the cloud infrastructure org and Guidewire
- Create security metrics and work with the teams to achieve the same
- Work with the Engineers on remediation strategies for security issues
- Hands-on coding
- Own security architecture and provide technical leadership to multiple teams
- Do test driven unit and end to end testing of any code you develop.
- Own Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) for your services
- Own scalability, availability and security for your services
- Own, troubleshoot & resolve code defects
- Mentor other developers in best practices
- provided by Dice